Chris Reynolds wrote:

> Sorry Peter
>
> I know it is the wrong answer but you really have no choose except re-write
> to get a reasonable windows app.
>
> My advice is, if you want a console app then stick with your 16-bit
> executable.

Thanks Nic and Chris,
I'm just a bit worried that Windows will become less and less compatible
with Dos applications as time goes by. Which is why I was wondering
whether anyone had a Beta version of Windows XP so that they could do me
a big favour and test my application with it, so I can find out now
whether I have to rush into converting to Delphi or take it more
leisurely.