> 1) If I was to program in CONSOLE mode, would I have access to graphics
> commands like LINE or RECTANGLE (or the Delphi equivalents) ?

No, but you can manually open a window and draw on it.

> 2) In Standard mode, do you need to keep strictly to an OBJECT style ?
> It would make it easier if I could just convert all my spaghetti
> junction like code straight over and only have the screen graphics and
> data structures to worry about.

No, you dont _have_ to, but I'd recommend it. OO is nice once you get the
hang of it, which is, IMO, not that hard.

Might be a better idea to look at your app as a reference "document" and
rewrite it all in Delphi from scratch. Sounds like the nasty way, but you
end up spending a lot of time trying to make things that worked under the
old system (in my case. Paradox) work the same under the new system (in my
case, Interbase and MIDAS). In the long run, I dont think its worth it.

> Also :
> Does anyone have a Beta copy of Windows XP ? Let me know.

yup, but unless you are an official beta tester (and hence, have it), I
can't give it to you.

Nic