From: delphi-boun...@delphi.org.nz [mailto:delphi-boun...@delphi.org.nz] On
Behalf Of Berend de Boer
Sent: Friday, 3 June 2011 4:52 PM
To: NZ Borland Developers Group - Delphi List
Subject: Re: [DUG] Web development

    Steve> Perhaps others have a better suggestion? What do others
    Steve> use? Should I bite the bullet and jump to RoR or upgrade to
    Steve> D2011 or something else?

I mean, you're learning this for fun or for having a job? Not sure how
many RoR jobs there are in NZ.

Some years ago I heard that most Delphi programmers went to PHP. The
PHP market in NZ is pretty robust, so that works.

But if you want to stay in the Microsoft World, C# + ASPX or whatever
the greatest latest technology is from M$ would be the best fit.

--
All the best,

Berend de Boer