Hello Lyu,

Lyu Abe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Here is a link to the VERY PRELIMINARY VERSION of a web interface for
> Demexp. It can be used on a LAMP/WAMP server with Mod Python installed
> (python 2.5, Mod Python 3.3.1). Put archive content in the WAMP/LAMP
> "www" directory.
>
> http://www.snapdrive.net/files/493994/Demexp.zip

Argh!!! You send it just a few minutes before I leave my computer for
several days! I'm so eager to test your code! :-D Anyway, I'll look at
it next week.

Just a general note: you don't have a licence in this code. Could you
include a suitable Free Software License? Feel free to chose the license
that you feel comfortable with. But if you don't have any idea, you can
use GNU GPLv2[1]. This is the current license of the demexp server.

Best wishes,
d.

Footnotes:
[1]  http://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/gpl-2.0.html

--
GPG/PGP key: A3AD7A2A David MENTRE <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 5996 CC46 4612 9CA4 3562  D7AC 6C67 9E96 A3AD 7A2A