> As I was looking into what would be the likely place to catch the bad
> behavior I came across the reason this is happening on Mac. It would
> seem that the Mac handles pop-up windows in a way that makes it
> desirable to hide the other windows while the pop up holds the focus.
> Unfortunately, Denemo is unhiding the windows at the end of the pop up
> dialog without taking note if they were visible before the pop up.
> I've fixed this now, but I can't see a way to work around the problem.
> With gdb you can change the value of one of the preferences at run time
>  with the command
>
> set Denemo.prefs.hide_windows=0
>
> and the Print View would not appear at the end of a dialog, however the
>  link you gave does not indicate an equivalent command to do that in
> LLDB and, in any case, you would then get whatever undesirable behavior
> the hiding of the windows was meant to fix :(
>
> Richard

Thanks for investigating this.
There is another problem, (maybe related with this?). When I insert
a dynamic marking on a note (ff, f, etc.), all Denemo windows disappear and I
need to press twice Command+TAB to see them (Denemo editing window +
pop-up with the dynamic marking
selection). The same happens with Tempo Changes, where all the windows
disappear every time a new pop-up appears (Select tempo, unit in beat,
insert BPM, BPM printed, Allow for Layout, etc.) until the end of the
process.
As a suggestion, wouldn't be better to have all those options in one
'Tempo Change' pop-up window and not in a series of pop-ups?

Thanks!

Lib

Lib