Hi Bernhard, all,

On 12-03-2011 18:42, Bernhard Dippold wrote:
Hi Paulo, Kohei, all
[...]
Sorry for not stepping in earlier - this task has been handled in a very good way by you, so I didn't see any reason to intervene. I support the new icons you created - and the third icon for newly saved documents, once a developer can implement it. :-)
Well, it's ever great to hear your opinion. You ever brings us some wise words and good arguments. And I was actually worried about the meaning of a third icon, so your opinion is particularly welcome, thanks to your UX knowhow. I'm glad to know that you like the idea! And thanks for supporting my steps. :-)

One point we should think of later on:
Shouldn't the status bar graphics be part of the different icon themes?
I don't see them changing when switching from Tango to Galaxy or HiCon.
Yeah, it's a good point actually. I don't know if they could be themed (since its size is very limited), but certainly they should be every on the same style. And HiCon is a very important version of them and we should do soon we can. But I'm thinking: the small size will be a problem to keep them accessible to users with eyesight problems. Could be possible to increase the status bar's size in these cases?

(When your proposal for a new order of statusbar icons will be worked on, this could be integrated too)
:-)

Regards,
~Paulo

--