Hi Paulo,

On Tue, 2011-03-08 at 14:46 -0300, Paulo José wrote:
> OK, Kohei, thank you for info and comment.
>
> Here you find the checked version, including some refinements and a
> little proposal: an icon to provide feedback to a correctly saving.
> Maybe this icon can just appear for few seconds, then return to "default
> transparent icon". Just an idea to improve feedback's level.

Yes, this is a good idea, and I like it a lot.  That would greatly
enhance the visibility of this icon.

The only issue is that, implementing it would take a little extra
effort.  So what I'd like to do is to just leave the icon behavior as-is
for 3.4 (but update the icon images with yours), and look into
implementing timed feedback that you are proposing after the 3.4
release.  I hope that's okay.

Like I said, I like the idea of a little animated feedback that you are
suggesting.  So hopefully we can implement that at some point.

> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Status-bar-icons-saved-file-14x11px.svg
>
> (if it doesn't work, force reload)

So, for 3.4, I guess we should take the left and middle ones?

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice hacker, Calc
<kyosh...@novell.com>