Hi all,

Regina Henschel schrieb am 09.04.2018 um 21:27:

I don't know, how difficult it is to distinguish a form control from a
shape in design mode ON state. If it is not hard, then it might be
possible to bind the special behavior to the kind of object instead
binding it to the name of the layer in case of form-controls. That way
form-controls could be always in front. But I need to ask Armin about
that. I have added a remark about this to the Wiki page.

Thinking a little bit more about it, such special case for form controls would be more expansive than the current solution. A better solution would be a command "Bring all form controls to front" for the user.

Kind regards
Regina