Hi all,
I have only answered to list.
Alexander Thurgood schrieb am 09.04.2018 um 11:25:
Le 08/04/2018 à 13:40, Regina Henschel a écrit :

Hi Regina,

What do you think about this plan?

So what would happen if I create a technical drawing, and then number
parts of that drawing using TextBoxes and arrows/freehand Bezier lines
on a separate layer (that is called "Numbering" for the sake of easy
comprehension).

- would I still see my numbering overlaid on my drawings ?

It is not about your own defined layers. It is about the default ones. Currently we have three default layers and you cannot remove "Controls" and "Dimension lines".

- some of my old patent application drawings have a structure similar to
what I describe above - will I still be able to read them without having
to manipulate the drawing if this idea is implemented ?

Yes. Reading current documents will not be affected at all.

Kind regards
Regina