Sorry, one last piece for the design team:  Because the discussion was that
we will hard code $5 limit for alpha, I need a revised prototype that
either completely removes the UI for changing the limit OR disables this UI
(with a note for the site users to understand that the feature is
forthcoming).

Thanks!

- Jason (JazzyEagle)