On Thu, Jan 24, 2019 at 4:00 AM, Allan Day <a...@gnome.org> wrote:
I'd personally like us to keep the path open for you and provide some
guarantees about Geary being able to use Online Accounts in the
future. I wonder if this should be part of a wider conversation about
Geary becoming GNOME Mail? :)

Seems like reasonable conversation to be having, indeed. If we add Geary, we could drop the discussion about whether to remove email from g-o-a.