Also, moving the questions to a different spot on the screen will take the
users focus away from the rabbit more than we already do.  Its difficult
enough the way its set up now...I think trying to keep an eye on the rabbit
and another part of the screen (potentially far away from where the player
is) at the same time would be too difficult to keep up with.