El viernes, 22 de noviembre de 2013 13:57:37 UTC-5, Daniel Roesler  escribió:
> Ernesto, if you don't want to return the device for a new one (ZTE
>
> exchanged mine for free), how about filing a bug report? I'm not sure
>
> I'm fully understanding your situation, and troubleshooting is a lot
>
> easier done in bugzilla rather than the email list.

Contrary. I would be delighted if the eBay seller sent me a new phone. What I
mean is that this should not happen. ZTE should provide better support and does
not. In the end, what happens with these things is that many users end up
disappointed.

My particular problem is that after updating using the zip there is this site:

http://firefox.ztems.com/

My phone restarts when loading animation fox. Fastboot will not let me install
anything, it restarts. And constantly restarts, I can not use ADB to install
CWM.