From: dev-general-boun...@lists.oxidforge.org
[dev-general-boun...@lists.oxidforge.org] on behalf of Mirza Ahtasham Ahmad
[ahtasha...@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, October 27, 2013 12:51 PM
To: dev-general@lists.oxidforge.org
Subject: Re: [oxid-dev-general] 4.5.0 Update

Hi Guys,

Again...I think the site is not in 4.5.0 Version...when I log into the admin I
see the follwoing version at the top right corner...

Professional Edition 4.5.0_34568

but once I ran the update package from

UPDATE_OXID_ESHOP_PE_V.4.5.0_34568_TO_V.4.6.5_49955_for_PHP5.3

It gave me errors on query for the tables like oxconfigdisplay, oxtplblocks,
oxseo ... theses table aren't present in my db and the script is trying to
alter those tables...

Then I have a oxconfig table and another oxconfig2 table....so I am thinking
that the version is updated in the db only but the site is still the old
one...right ???

What do you guys say ?

Thanks and looking forward to your replies.

Mirza

On Sun, Oct 27, 2013 at 12:16 PM, Mirza Ahtasham Ahmad