Hi Marco,

Where can I find oxchkversion and any documentation on how to use the tool?

I really think that the database is in very old version. Can I check
somewhere database versions/changes corresponding to each OXID Versions??

The problem is only that I don't have these tables in my sb and update
script from 4.5.0 tries to alter those, thinking they exist.

Mirza