Hi,

I also think that the some how someone screwed the update process :) It
shows that the version 4.5.0 but it isn't I believe. I will have to import
the database manually to the latest version. The password are still in this
form ox_BBpSQyMnQ1wpFAAPCQ!! so I am sure that it isn't 4.5.0.

I remember that these password could be decoded with some function to
latest, do you guys where I can find the function to convert the current
password in form of ox_BBpSQyMnQ1wpFAAPCQ!!, to the form used in the latest
version of OXID to preserve the password while importing database.

Looking forward to hear back from you guys.

Thanks,
Mirza

On Wed, Oct 30, 2013 at 10:23 PM, Frank Zunderer <frank.zunde...@zunderer.de

*Mit freundlichen Grüßen,*