​1. It is saving the values in OXID. what I am trying to say is that the
transfer from ERP to OXID does happen as I posted the SOAP Response, I get
the Posted Article ID and blResult is true and I see the article in OXID
Backend. But I only the Price is not being saved. Because all the Price
fields in OXID are empty. I assume the ERP is not sending the correct
request, meaning it is not sending the price in the correct parameter.

For that I wanted to check the log​s but there is another problem with
logs. The logs of the ERP Module, only prints the RESPONSE in erp.log file
and not the REQEUST so I cannot varify my hypothesis that the ERP is
sending wrong REQUEST.

Therefore at first, I need to fix the Logging Problem of ERP Connector. Has
anyone a suggestion there ?????

2. With image transfer, thats what I thought, that the ERP Connector only
saves the DB Fields values such as pic name in oxpic fields but not
actually transfers the image file. For that I will have to write a routine
that uploads the images to the correct directories. I just wanted to be
sure, not that I have missed something in configuration of ERP Module.
Thanks.

I will be grateful if someone can help me out with the Logging problem.

Thanks,

*Mit freundlichen Grüßen | **Warm Regards**,*

Mirza Ahtasham Ahmad
M +4917645387460 | Skype: ahtasham82