Did you try asking OXID support? Cause this mailing list is not a support
channel

Von: dev-general-boun...@lists.oxidforge.org
[mailto:dev-general-boun...@lists.oxidforge.org] Im Auftrag von Mirza Ahtasham
Ahmad
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 14. Juli 2016 20:30
An: dev-general@lists.oxidforge.org
Betreff: Re: [oxid-dev-general] ERP Module Issues

Hi,

Can nobody help me regarding ERP Logging?? Anyone from OXID Guys ?? Atleast
anyone from OXID should help regarding their ERP Connector. It says in docs...

ERP version 2.10.0 and higher has SOAP communication debugging possibility
implemented. It enables logging of full SOAP requests and responses by adding
the following configuration constant to shop’s config.inc.php file:

but it is only logging the RESPONSE and not REQUEST.

Without the REQUEST Log I cannot debug my issue that I am having.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen | Warm Regards,

Mirza Ahtasham Ahmad
M +4917645387460 | Skype: ahtasham82

On Tue, Jul 12, 2016 at 9:33 AM, Reinhard Vogl