Taras Glek schrieb:
I doubt people actually want to build own dashboards. I suspect this is
mainly a need because of deficiencies in the current dashboard.

I disagree. I think people will want to integrate Telemetry data in dashboards that connect data from different sources, and not just Telemetry. That might be combinations with FHR data, with crash data, or even other things. I for example would love to have stability-related data from all those sources be trimmed down by a dashboard to digestible "this channel looks good/bad" values.

Robert Kaiser