On 26/06/13 11:48 AM, Ehsan Akhgari wrote:
On 2013-06-26 11:21 AM, Andrew Overholt wrote:
On 24/06/13 05:52 PM, Ehsan Akhgari wrote:
There are two things that I think can use clarification.  One is what
we're going to do about "trivial changes"?  Do all web facing features
ned to go through this process?

I was going to put a blurb about "trivial changes" but thought it would
be too hard to define.

Sorry, I was wrong here. I didn't put it in because I intended the policy to only cover new APIs. I guess we could say "new APIs or major changes to existing APIs" ...

Andrew