On Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 11:46 AM, Doug Turner <doug.tur...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I would feel much better if we "continued to monitor" this api and not rush
> here.  Let Google do the rushing, lets implement later.
>
> Didn't Jonas have a proposal for the 'offline' use case?

We did discuss at the last meeting. This API is the way toward making
offline work and giving developers full control over that. Jonas'
proposal offers a subset of the functionality. The current thinking is
that offering developers the primitives will give us a better higher
level API longer term. Offline not working seems like the #1 problem
of the web platform, so working on this API does not really feel
premature to me.

--
http://annevankesteren.nl/