On Tuesday, July 30, 2013 8:16:48 AM UTC+12, Doug Turner wrote:
> My issue wasn't if we were going to work on the 'off-line' problem or
>
> not.  It was mostly around stating we're going to implement
>
> prematurely.  It might be I don't really understand what the "Intent to
>
> implement" blink-like emails really mean..  if you say this, when is it
>
> going to show up in a FF release?
>

> Doug

Slightly off topic, but I really appreciate the 'intent to implement' email. It
is good to know when people are working on something large and new. I would
never otherwise have found out about this until it was released. I like to know
when interesting things are happening which are a little bit outside my field
of work, without having to trawl through the minutes for hundreds of meetings.