On 12/10/2013 16:17, Joshua Cranmer 🐧 wrote:
I think the right answer is to make the myriad of datatypes we have more
STL-ish--as a first step at least, can we at least add iterator support
for them and get rid of the abominable
EnumerateForwards/EnumerateBackewards methods? This would allow us to
use range-based for once our minimum compiler support gets there.

Yes please.
From what i saw so far we even have a bunch different iteration approaches with the current Mozilla containers. We also seem to have a lot of algorithmic duplication which seems pretty bad for maintenance etc. - getting all, or most, containers to implement compatible interfaces would allow for future improvements and cleanups.

Georg