On 2014-08-27 10:22 AM, Gian-Carlo Pascutto wrote:
One issue related to the discussion in bug 914596 is that it's harder to
find the non-latest-version of the Express version. That is, if you
install Express now, you get SP3.

It's probably possible to get SP2 anyhow, but I couldn't easily find a way.
It shouldn't be more than one click to get from an MDN getting-started page to the software you need.

I'll ask Mike Connor about this, but I _think_ we have the kind of relationship with Microsoft where we can ask them for a static link to some version of VSExpress when the time comes, so that it's easy for our contributors to get spun up.

- mhoye