On 8/8/17 5:12 PM, jma...@mozilla.com wrote:
In bug 1386689, we have turned them off.  There was some surprise in doing this
and some valid concerns expressed in comments in the bug.

Indeed. Given how often non-e10s mode needs to get used for debugging, it's a little concerning to see the "yeah, it's fine if we just totally break non-e10s mode" comments in that bug.

Something as simple as "debug something that happens during pageload" is currently fairly rocket science to do in e10s mode; doubly so in e10s-multi. I haven't seen any concrete proposals for improving this....

-Boris