On 6/19/18 9:04 AM, Sebastian Hengst wrote:
TL;DR: We would like to change the mozilla-inbound backout policy to be like autoland’s.

This seems like a pretty reasonable change in general.

Is there a well-documented try syntax string which corresponds to "these are the things that need to be green to avoid being backed out"? Presumably that string is not "-p all -u all" because it should exclude tier2 and lower things, but it's not entirely clear to me what the autoland backout criteria are. I would assume we want developers to do a try run with that syntax before pushing to inbound as needed.

-Boris