On 6/26/18 6:53 PM, Gregory Szorc wrote:
I agree that the default behavior of `-p all -u all -t all` is running too
much and confusing people. I filed bug 1471404 to change the behavior.

Will that be sufficient to fix the issue?

The proposal is to have that syntax run all tier1 and tier2 things, right?

It seems to me that we should have a way of running just tier1, since tier2 problems should not lead to immediate backout.

FWIW there were also some discussions at the all hands about in-tree
profiles for `mach try` to make it easier for people to perform common test
scenarios. Would this be a better solution?

This would be useful too, of course.

-Boris