On 10/24/19 9:17 AM, Marcos Caceres wrote:
On Thursday, October 24, 2019 at 6:46:08 AM UTC+11, Christopher Manchester
wrote:
As announced in this week's project call, sccache-dist schedulers have been
deployed to mozilla offices, and those with hardware available can enroll
servers based on the documentation here
<https://firefox-source-docs.mozilla.org/build/buildsystem/sccache-dist.html#steps-for-setting-up-a-server>.

Just a reminder to not forget about us remotees! We are dying out here with 1+
hour compile times so anything would really help (even 20-20% improvement would
go a long way). A lot of us have spare old macs, and if we can put them to good
use with this, that would be amazing.

Quite often one has just a laptop. Not compiling tons of Rust stuff all the
time would be really nice.
(I haven't figured out when stylo decides to recompile itself - it seems to be
somewhat random.)