You are completely wrong!

StartCom not only have office in Israel and in China, but also have office in UK, welcome to visit our UK office: T05, Castlemead, Lower Castle Street, Bristol, BS1 3AG, UK.

And We will setup office in Bilbao, Spain in this month, Inigo Barreia is the general manager of StartCom Europe that Eddy announced this in CABF mail list.

Regards,

Andy