Hi Eddy,
On 04/09/16 09:51, Eddy Nigg wrote:
> On 09/03/2016 11:02 PM, Percy wrote:
>> I agree completely that we shouldn't imply fundamental guilt by
>> association. However, WoSign threatened legal actions against Itzhak
>> Daniel's disclosure compiled purely from public sources. I just want to
>> make sure the disclosure was not buried after the content was taken down.
>
> I don't want to extend this discussion unnecessarily, but as a side note
> you don't know which agreements this employee has signed with StartCom
> and/or WoSign and hence you can't make a judgement on it either. Lets
> leave this to the professionals dealing with it.

If he has signed an agreement with StartCom and/or WoSign which prevents
him from pointing out, after leaving employment, facts which are in the
public domain, then I suggest that those clauses in the agreement are an
unconscionable[0] restriction on his freedoms and you should not be
enforcing them.

> (Of course your copying and distributing of the content originally
> published by him can be also used against him, just some food for
> thought)

If something in what he has said is confidential, please point it out to
me (by private email if you prefer) and I will adjust my attitude to
that particular piece of information.

Gerv

[0] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unconscionability