On 09/03/2016 11:02 PM, Percy wrote:
I agree completely that we shouldn't imply fundamental guilt by
association. However, WoSign threatened legal actions against Itzhak
Daniel's disclosure compiled purely from public sources. I just want to
make sure the disclosure was not buried after the content was taken down.

I don't want to extend this discussion unnecessarily, but as a side note you don't know which agreements this employee has signed with StartCom and/or WoSign and hence you can't make a judgement on it either. Lets leave this to the professionals dealing with it.

(Of course your copying and distributing of the content originally published by him can be also used against him, just some food for thought)

As such, there can be many more things you don't really know regarding this or other business transactions. And probably this is the wrong forum for such matters in any case.

--
Regards
Signer:         Eddy Nigg, Founder