From: Gervase Markham
Sent: Wednesday, September 7, 2016 7:00 PM
To: Richard Wang; mozilla-dev-security-pol...@lists.mozilla.org
Subject: Re: Incidents involving the CA WoSign

Hi Richard,

On 07/09/16 11:06, Richard Wang wrote:
> This discuss has been lasting two weeks, I think it is time to end it,
> it doesn’t worth to waste everybody’s precious time.

Unfortunately, I think we may be only beginning.

I have prepared a list of the issues we are tracking with WoSign's certificate
issuance process and business:

https://wiki.mozilla.org/CA:WoSign_Issues

Please can you provide a response to issues F, P, S and T at your earliest
convenience?

In addition, if you have further things to say about issues D, H, J, L, N or V
we would be happy to hear them.

Thank you for your suggestions, but once Mozilla has a full understanding of
what has gone on we will be in a better position to decide what next actions
are appropriate.

With best wishes,

Gerv