Richard,

I'm still somewhat confused.  Can you review the following statements
and either confirm they are true or specify they are not true and
correct them?

On 15 December 2015:
1)  סטארט קומארשל בע"מ ("Start Commercial Limited" or StartCom IL) was
a registered company in Israel.
2) 王高华 ("Gaohua Wang" or "Richard Wang") was the sole corporate
director of Startcom IL.
3) Startcom CA Limited (Startcom UK) was a registered company in the
United Kingdom.
4) Richard Wang was the sole corporate director of Startcom UK.
5) Startcom CA Limited (Startcom HK) was a registered company in Hong Kong.
6) Richard Wang was the sole corporate director of Startcom HK.
7)  沃通电子认证服务有限公司 (WoSign) was a registered company in China.
8) Richard Wang was the CEO of WoSign.
9) 100% of shares of Startcom IL were owned by Startcom UK.
10) 100% of shares of Startcom UK were owned by Startcom HK.
11) 100% of the shares of Startcom HK were owned by WoSign.

On 1 September 2016:
1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, and 11 were true

12) Richard Wang and Iñigo Barreira were only two corporate directors
of Startcom UK.
13) WoSign had five share holders, in the following percentages:
    25.61% Qihoo 360 Software (Beijing) Co., Ltd.
    29.77% Beijing Qifutong Technology Co., Ltd.
    28.62% Beijing Yuan Tu Technology Co., Ltd.
    12.00% Gaohua Wang (an individual)
     4.00% Ganfu Zhang (an individual)
14) Qihoo 360 Technology Co Ltd ("Qihoo 360") was a publicly traded
company on the New York Stock Exchange, listed under the symbol QIHU
15) Qihoo 360 Software (Beijing) Co., Ltd. and Beijing Qifutong
Technology Co., Ltd. were 100% controlled by Qihoo 360.
16) Beijing Yuan Tu Technology Co., Ltd. was 70% controlled by Qihoo 360.

I hope these are reasonably easy to confirm or for you to correct if
they are not true.

Thanks,
Peter