On 14/10/16 10:41, Rob Stradling wrote:
> Gerv, does Mozilla need to make a final decision on this point immediately?
> I very much hope that there will be more CT logs by the time StartCom
> and/or WoSign are readmitted into Mozilla's trust list.  Why not delay
> making this decision until nearer that time?

We don't have to make a decision, in that we are not going to mandate a
particular log. We have just set some criteria. If those criteria are
easier to meet by the time StartCom/WoSign have to meet them, then great


dev-security-policy mailing list

Reply via email to