There is no definition or requirement for what a high risk domain is.
That's the point/problem.

WoSign may determine "apple", "google", "microsoft", and "github" as High
Risk.
Amazon may determine certificates issued on the first of the month are more
likely to be High Risk (because it may be that the 1st of the month is the
most lucrative time for credit card scammers to use their ill-gotten gains
to produce dangerous domains)