Here is my analysis and proposal for what actions the Mozilla CA
Certificates module owner should take in respect of Symantec.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RhDcwbMeqgE2Cb5e6xaPq-lUPmatQZwx3Sn2NPz9jF8/edit#

Please discuss the document here in mozilla.dev.security.policy. A good
timeframe for discussion would be one week; we would aim to finalise the
plan and pass it to the module owner for a decision next Monday, 8th
May. Note that Kathleen is not around until Wednesday, and may choose to
read rather than comment here. It is not a given that she will agree
with me, or the final form of the proposal :-)

Gerv
_______________________________________________
dev-security-policy mailing list
dev-security-policy@lists.mozilla.org
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-security-policy

Reply via email to