Gerv- Thank you for the thoughtful analysis. We are reviewing and intend to 
respond to your latest proposal shortly.

> -----Original Message-----
> From: dev-security-policy [mailto:dev-security-policy-
> bounces+steve_medin=symantec....@lists.mozilla.org] On Behalf Of
> Gervase Markham via dev-security-policy
> Sent: Monday, May 01, 2017 10:16 AM
> To: mozilla-dev-security-pol...@lists.mozilla.org
> Subject: [EXT] Symantec: Draft Proposal
>
> Here is my analysis and proposal for what actions the Mozilla CA Certificates
> module owner should take in respect of Symantec.
>
> https://clicktime.symantec.com/a/1/embmpyHl0xYIotG8R33Pcl_WmrsRKtG6
> UZVWv_jadWg=?d=977fUDFLd45Mc01kdDpFIhp6BGh6E7vHhynhAdgYKc7LS5
> -IW4PMfwwNk44IWsf3kg5SL1bzVN-
> 8qX842oWjKLUf2m0Opcf9ODVHP1yk400fxZY5ty4Y7BHrKRTStgnQaIyPPxl9e3l
> AN-
> M5fnM7v_3sviEmWrjTcLDXrkH6P3_FhoZEWwOu7_SX_QsCYpqcwNH3EeXWn
> 8BVLk1qqeWV5Bif1bTaL7Tt5x_6O96V7wmSpo0fuZsKDynd5LRJ5avq6ktSx2zc6
> BxeiHPXpDkIDzTHojYMzatcb0laJUTi5E44JYuI814oUpBm5xZoXoYGsUEwyOjur
> brIcHHkAb_putgEp4COnDlh3Hs74FPlR6WYnSOOiCdCydUdXVYLK3_OMlBomq
> iTSb6W4q8rG_2GPMwHZCk0nBrDFZ0Ncr6WDZU%3D&u=https%3A%2F%2Fd
> ocs.google.com%2Fdocument%2Fd%2F1RhDcwbMeqgE2Cb5e6xaPq-
> lUPmatQZwx3Sn2NPz9jF8%2Fedit%23
>
> Please discuss the document here in mozilla.dev.security.policy. A good
> timeframe for discussion would be one week; we would aim to finalise the
> plan and pass it to the module owner for a decision next Monday, 8th May.
> Note that Kathleen is not around until Wednesday, and may choose to read
> rather than comment here. It is not a given that she will agree with me, or
> the final form of the proposal :-)
>
> Gerv
> _______________________________________________
> dev-security-policy mailing list
> dev-security-policy@lists.mozilla.org
> https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-security-policy
_______________________________________________
dev-security-policy mailing list
dev-security-policy@lists.mozilla.org
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-security-policy

Reply via email to