On 02/05/17 00:01, Ryan Sleevi wrote:
> Thank you for
> 1) Disclosing the details to a sufficient level of detail immediately
> 2) Providing regular updates and continued investigation
> 3) Confirming the acceptability of the plan before implementing it, and
> with sufficient detail to understand the implications

I echo Ryan's comments here. I'm happy with your remediation plan, and
think there's enough wiggle room in the BRs and Mozilla policy that
revocation of the certs with "N/A" etc. is avoidable.

I still think we need to address that 24-hour revocation requirement to
be a bit more nuanced, but that's a separate discussion :-)

Gerv