Also agreed. Most weeks, I do my weekly update on Monday (OK, OK, not this
week) and I usually find it interesting scrolling through other people's
updates. Future me is also pleased with past me for doing it, when it comes
to writing "what the heck did you do last quarter/year/decade" summaries.

A.