-1

We integrate the ActiveMQ NMS build tree into our build process using
external references.  Switching to Git will most likely make this
impossible.  If there is a solution that can continue to make this seamless
for us, then I could consider changing my vote.

I would also ask what are the advantages?  I see this as something that
isn't broken and doesn't need fixing.  Merging between branches with SVN is
extremely easy, and I do it all the time.  I don't understand why others
complain about it.  The speed for checkouts, updates and commits is
excellent.