In general it would be nice if all of the current advisories that are
supported in 5.x could eventually be supported in Artemis as well.   As I
was looking at Artemis's notifications to see what currently existed one
thing I noticed was that there is a lack of producer notifications. Having
an advisory sent when a producer is created is something that I know I use
all the time.

I dug into this and it looks like the reason is because Artemis doesn't
actually track a producer until the first message is sent.  In fact there's
no notion of a producer on the core wire format at all (there's no packet
type for it).

I realize that many protocols don't have the notion of a producer...In 5.x
this is handled by just creating ProducerInfo objects on first connection
when a protocol doesn't support it (ie Stomp, etc). However, the JMS API
does have a specific call to create a producer so I find it useful to get
an advisory message and to track when producers come online even if not
every protocol supports this.

So I guess I wanted to see what people thought about adding a notification
for producers and also trying to fill in the gaps for the rest of the
advisory topics that are missing.