I would say that for JMS (and certainly OpenWire) a producer should be
considered created when making that create producer call on a JMS client.
At least with OpenWire that ProducerInfo object is sent immediately on
creation and is tracked.

However for other protocols that isn't the case and lazy notification might
make more sense but it would be different behavior than 5.x which may or
may not be ok.  So really we need to decide what our strategy is and
whether or not we try to make advisory processing uniform across all
protocols like 5.x or if we leave something like when a producer advisory
is sent up to each individual protocol.