Chatting with Justin about NMS this afternoon, there are some specific
questions that come up.  Note the goal here is clarity and updating the
website (thank you Justin for working on the website).

Before jumping into these questions, I want to make clear that I feel
strongly NMS is an important part of the ActiveMQ offerings over-all.  I
would be against attempts to deprecate the API and OpenWire parts of NMS,
and likely others as well.

   - Looking at individual NMS Providers (see this page:
   http://activemq.apache.org/nms/)
      - NMS.XMS
         - The link goes to a generic description page.  Nothing else.
         There are no download links and no references to sources.
Makes me think,
         does this thing even exist?
         - So, yes it does:
         https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq-nms-xms.git
         - There are no branches (other than master) and no tags on this
         repo
         - Looks like Jim Gomes has worked on this
         - So, is this released?  If not, can we, and should we, release it?
      - NMS.WCF
         - I see a release download link here,
         http://activemq.apache.org/nms/wcf-downloads.html
         - However, I cannot find the sources
         - Do we have the sources?
      - NMS.AMQP
         - There are 3 branches in the source tree, including one named
         1.7.x
         - However, there are no tags
         - There are release notes on the web site, but no release downloads
         - Was this released?  If not, can we, and should we, release it?
      - NMS.ZMQ
         - There are 4 branches in total, including ones named 1.5.x,
         1.6.x, and 1.7.x
         - I don't see this one on the website, but do see the source tree
         (here: https://github.com/apache/activemq-nms-zmq/)
         - There do not appear to be releases
         - Was this released?  If not, can we, and should we, release it?
         - Also, can we get some information to fill out on the website
         explaining what this provider supports?
      - How are the providers wired into the application with NMS?
      - Are they pluggable, like the ActiveMQ java's transport mechanism
      (e.g. tcp: chooses openwire, stomp: chooses stomp, etc)?

I appreciate any insight that can be provided on these questions.

Thank you!

Art