-1

As much as I would like to see this removed, I feel the same way as Jed
above.

reason why this one seems different is because though this was marked as
"experimental", it was the only way to interact with Airflow before the
full fledged REST API and therefore a lot of users had baked this
experimental API into their automation processes.