There is no specific rush, in case it is considered as
experimental feature, this vote shows that it is not, it might be removed
in any minor release.
Benefit: remove legacy/unsupported/unmaintained code from codebase, rather
than move it into the separate component (if someone wanted they might
propose this solution)