Hi Dev List,

We're currently working on removing all of the new Landscape.io warnings from
some of our code and we're noticing the following quite a lot:

"Use % formatting in logging functions and pass the % parameters as arguments"

This is being flagged up on lines such as:

"logging.info("Running command:\n {}".format(hql))"

We're just wondering whether it is indeed preferred to use the % parameters as
suggested or whether this is an issue with the Landscape.io setup.

Can anybody give a judgement on this? If the .format is preferred, then we'll
look into changing the landscape.io settings.

Thanks,

Luke Maycock
OLIVER WYMAN
luke.mayc...@affiliate.oliverwyman.com<mailto:luke.mayc...@affiliate.oliverwyman.com>
www.oliverwyman.com<http://www.oliverwyman.com/>

This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential or legally privileged. If
you received this message in error or are not the intended recipient, you
prohibited from retaining, distributing, disclosing or using any information
contained herein. Please inform us of the erroneous delivery by return e-mail.
Thank you for your cooperation.