Hi everyone.

The problem is very straightforward. When doing a request to airflow
webserver, it is taking too much time to send the first byte.

As you can see in the picture, it took 6 seconds to send the first byte. I
already investigated the connection with the database and it took 36ms to
list all task instances. So, I am starting to think there is a problem
with  airflow webserver or my deployment.

To give you more details about deployment and configurations:

   - *web_server_worker_timeout = 120*
   - *workers = 4*
   - *sql_alchemy_pool_size = 5*
   - *sql_alchemy_pool_recycle = 3600*
   -
*AWS RDS postgres *
   - *AWS m4.large*

Does anyone know what can be causing this problem?

Thank you :D