[image: Imagem PNG]
Screen Shot 2017-08-08 at 2.42.55 PM.png
<https://drive.google.com/a/ubee.in/file/d/0B7u1tjyaPWJQeVVtbFIzcS11eWc/view?usp=drivesdk>

I am sending the image one more time, hosted in google drive.
https://drive.google.com/a/ubee.in/file/d/0B7u1tjyaPWJQeVVtbFIzcS11eWc/view?usp=drivesdk

Edgar, did you find any solution to speed up webserver?