Relatedly: can we remove the docs for the old "airflow" dist on pypi?

If someone has permissions to manage the on pypi, can you go to
https://pypi.python.org/pypi?%3Aaction=pkg_edit&name=airflow
<https://pypi.python.org/pypi?:action=pkg_edit&name=airflow> and hit the
"Destroy Documentation" button:

> If you would like to DESTROY any existing documentation hosted at
> http://pythonhosted.org/airflow Use this button, There is no undo.
This should hopefully mean fewer people find the older version of the docs form
Google etc.

-ash