0 - I am indifferent as well, but I remain cautious about integrating 3rd party
build assistants into our ecosystem. Unlike using a library, this is something
that is required for our IDEs to be compatible with. A change to an IDE or even
JDK version could potentially cause the JAR to no longer work and for those
IDEs to be non-functional until its fixed. At the end of the day, it's a helper
that boilerplates some stuff for us, making our lives a little easier (which is
good), but the tight coupling might not be.

I'd be curious to see what others feel about this approach.